About the game
Publisher(s) Equity Games
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Series The Terminator
Platform(s) PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, iPhone OS
Release date(s) May 21, 2009
Mode(s) Single-player, Local Co-o, NO Multiplayer
ISO Image: 3 / 1GB Links
This is not the first early release of the install error.
1GB link / 3 Downloads
[MULTI 10] Language - Eng/RU/FR/ITA/SP/GER/CZ/DAN/POL/PORT subtitles
FULL version. Nothing is omitted from the original
The video has been comprssed by 50% for a smaller download.
All Language, speech, audio, video of original.
Terminator Salvation is an upcoming third-person shooter action video game, slated for a release on May 19, 2009 to
coincide with the release of the upcoming film of the same name on the same week. It is being developed by the Halcyon
Company's gaming subsidiary, Halcyon Games, along with GRIN and published by Equity Games and Evolved Games. The game is
scheduled to be released for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, mobile, and iPhone OS.
Set in 2016 in Los Angeles, it is an interquel that takes place between the events of Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
and Terminator Salvation and follows Common's Barnes character, though players will assume the control of John Connor.
However, Christian Bale refused to lend his voice and likeness for the game. Rose McGowan will be in the game as well,
voicing the game-exclusive character Angie Salter, who is an ex-high school teacher. On the other hand, Common and Moon
Bloodgood are voicing their own characters from the film (Barnes and Blair, respectively).
Terminator Salvation is a third person shooter where the player needs to "constantly move, flank, cover and utilize their
squad to progress." The player must battle Skynet enemies from the upcoming film as well as new enemies specifically
designed for the game.
The game features a campaign that can be played alone or cooperatively with one other local player via split-screen;
Although a multiplayer mode was originally planned it was decidedly dropped to allow the game to be released on schedule.
With Halcyon developments' VP Cos Lazouras stating "It is my opinion to do less better, than more but mediocre. We did
get local co-op in which is incredibly cool.
Minimum System Requirement
Supported OS: Windows® XP SP2 / Windows Vista
Processor Core CPU - Intel E2180 / AMD Athlon 4200+ or equivalent
Memory: 1 GB RAM
GraphicsX9.0c Compatible graphics card with Shader Model 3.0 support (NVIDIA® GeForce® 8 series / AMD® equivalent or
Hard Drive: At least 8 GB of free space
1GB - 3 Links to download = 2.5GB ISO Image
Alcohol Mini-Image (MDF & MDS file)
|Thanks works 100%!|
|works indeed! thanks for instructions.|
|Just downloaded and i had the same prob as some others here I had a black screen but could hear stuff and see the ammo thing|
all you need to do is change the resoultion at the start screen and it will run perfect, it's not a grahics card problem it's a bug with the game.
Tutorials - How to mount a Gaming Image and install the Game
How to Install Using DEAMON TOOLS
Use one of the three methods below
DISCONNECT FROM INTERNET DURING INSTALL
1. Extract the game in your computer
2. Extract mini-image from CRACK.rar
3. Copy YASU.exe from the arhive to DAEMON installation folder
4. Mount image (from the CRACK arhive) in Daemon Tools (use 4.30.4 or later)
5. Go to Daemon Preferences->Advanced and check all the options available (SafeDisc, SecuROM, etc.)
6. Run YASU.exe, press CLOAK
7. Start the game from TerminatorSalvation.exe
U need Latest Daemon Tools and YASU
U can find all disc utilities here:
1)Mount image and install game
3)Run YASU -- Set to CLOAK
4)Enjoy in game.
This is what I did and it all works fine. Thank you to all for the instructions and hard work!!
1. downloaded direct link .iso file
2. used daemon tools lite v 4.30.4304.0027 and YASU v 1.6 9040
3. installed game from .iso file (full image)
4. mounted mini image
5. cloaked drive with YASU
6. clicked the icon in the c/program files (x86)/terminator salvation - the vidoe game (not from mini image)
ran game and played for 2 hours crash free
btw, I'm running Vista Ultimate 64 bit too
|thankz for MU links toothless... ~ thanks man, love your 1gb links...|
already tested all 3 methods and its working ...
How to Install using ----->>> Alcohol 120%
This is how I installed Terminator Salavation
DISCONNECT FROM INTERNET DURING INSTALL
1. Download the 3 files
2. Extract the files, you have 2.5GB ISO Image & Mini-Image folder
(tools folders for DEAMON install-dont need)
3. Mount your ISO image on your virtual drive and install.
Choice of English or Russion install. ++screen shot++
MULTI 10 Language a bit later during the install. ++screen shot++
Files are extracting, may take some time. ++screen shot++
Then install is finished. ++screen shot++
4. If you try and play the game using the ISO Image you get "Wrong Disk error" ++screen shot++
5. If you mount "mini image" WITHOUT cloaking, you get "Conflict with Emulation Software. ++screen shot++
6. You will need to install Alcohol's "ACID Wizard" ++screen shot++ (this will hide the mini image)
7. After ACID Wizard install, launch ACID and "cloak" SecuRom. Minimize ACID.
8. NOW mount your mini image to launch the game. Click "PLAY" ++screen shot++
Final screen shot "NEW GAME"
Black Screen at start up? read below:
I am glad you posted this because I had the same thing and gave up too soon Of all my 60-70 uploaded this was the ONLY game that didnt let me into the game. And I really wanted to play this game. With your tip, I am going to reinstall the game and give it another shot.
Thanks alot, got my fingers crossed